Monday, September 15, 2008

You would think

You know, you would think that at a college campus, and on a floor with all your friends you couldn't possibly find any time to do your work. Let alone, any time that it would be quite, besides when everybody's alseep. Well, right now it's quiet. It's 8:00 pm and my dorm floor is relativly quiet. I'm begining to get worried...maybe there was a zombie attack or something, or there was a mass memo about fun that was sent out that I didn't get. And you would also think that doing a powerpoint on the Black Plague would be very interesting, well it's not. It's just very tedious. *sigh* Thankfully, if I can get everything to work right Monty Python and the Holy Grail will add in some comedy into this rather depressing presentation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

Too bad everything is moving so slow. Since I have the extra time, I think I'll go make sure nobody got eaten by large ferocious dustbunnies of doom.

1 comment:

R said...

night sweet girl
xoR