Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy....like always

I understand, it's been a few days since my last post. Well, I've been busy. I've had to go to rehearsals, and study for my Core test tomorrow, and memorize lines, and I've also learned how to play a song on the piano. YAY! Mandy is finally acomplishing something here on her list of things to learn. Piano. Life up here is pretty much normal. And exciting news for you all, I'm going to be coming home next month for fall break. One thing that I've noticed here at college is that all the people that I'm friends with here remind me of people that I was friends with back home. It's wierd because they'll say something and I'll accidently call them by the name of the person that they remind me of. It's pretty funny. Well, I should go study some more.....*sigh*

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Not that you know what this is, but it sounds like Seinfeld's Bizarro World. :-P

R said...

uh...I find that VERY interesting you've chose friends that remind you of others here at home...is this a bad thing or good thing?
Who does Laura remind you of?
I put you a goodie in the mail today. If you don't like it- don't tell me.
xoAunt Robin