Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've given in

Ok, so I've done it. I've given in to this fad called blogging that has recently caused my family to lose what sanity they had left. What have I gotten myself into? Just to let you all know, I'm doing this because there are just so gosh darn many of you, and I can't call ALL of you on Thursdays. I mean, I do have a life here and have fun to do.....I mean.....homework. This way you guys can keep up with me the same way I keep up with you. Through the internet! Oh the wonders of technology in the global age. Anyhow, now you guys can know what I'm up to here at Queen's, without having to hear it second hand and all that jazz. You can just read it here. Now, I know, it's nothing like hearing me explain it and act it all out. Well, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Besides, you guys are always checking Rachael's, Angela's and now Jen's blog, so you can just add mine to the list of daily ritual readings. YAY! I mean, it's not like you guys have anything better to do with your time.

3 comments:

R said...

Honey Bunny-
I have lots to do-
keep the scrapbooking up-
laundry to fold
ph calls to make
and dog hair to sweep.
You just keep concentrating on homework...
xoR

Rachael said...

Excuse me, I started this whole @#(@*( blog thing with this family - and yet - you leave me no comments!!??? I'm waiting patiently. :-)

angela said...

at least R is commenting on your blog