Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Family Weekend here at Queens, so that means that I've been here for about a month. Has it really only been a month? I mean, it feels like I've been living here for, like, ever. Ok, only if you forget about the fact that I don't know any of the streets or anything like that. But seriously, it feels like my home. Wowzers, and it's only been a month. Well, that being said tomorrow is family weekend. To explain, my family is going to come up here, poke around, ask me fifty million questions, lecture me, and in short bother me and possibly drive me crazy. *sigh* Well, I guess I might as well prepare myself some how.....I don't think that bullet proof vests would do me any good though; however, I do have a nerf gun. Be prepared; you have been warned.

9 comments:

R said...

HA HA!! You are TOO funny!
I could not come on FAMILY day!
I'd hava behave!
xoxo"Aunt Robin"

angela said...

JUST REMEMBER ANYTHING YOUR FAMILY DOES THEY DO IT OUT OF LOVE I KNOW CORNY BUT TRUE

Mandy said...

And just remember, for every nerf dart that I shoot them with is a way of showing them how much I love them. And Robin, I could probably tolerate you, but I'm not sure if I can take Sherry's questions as to "Where the internet is from?"

R said...

Ck Angela's blog....
Something about being in business now!
Woo- Hold on America!
AND!
Look at R's blog and watch her SNL screen!
IT IS FABULOUS!

R said...

If I hava type the word below a few times does that mean I'm stupid..or just need to go to bed...?

R said...

well just dam.

R said...

Do you have time to go pick up TWO more guns adn balls for your parents this morning?
They will need to be prepared you know---

Rachael said...

OMG. I know what your PRIZE is too and I am soooo jealous. And I wish I could have come with them - but they left this morning and you know how work is. But I miss you and our kitchen talks (not as clean without you) and I am VERY VERY proud of you.

Mandy said...

Psh...no. They don't get a nerf gun. Not unless they go out and by themselves one. MUAHAHA! And I too miss talking with you/making sure that you clean your kitchen, Rachael.