Friday, October 24, 2008

My Crazy Floor

As the title implies crazy things happen on my floor. I'm talking about weird, crazy, random odd and slightly scary things happen on my floor, and since I'm in a sharing mood I think I'll give you guys just a small glimpse at what really goes on here. Keep in mind that this is mostly only things that have happened after fall break, with one event that has happened before it.

A few days ago, my dear friends Kathleen, Sam and Emily were playing hockey....inside....on our hall....with brooms, a lacrosse stick and a tennis ball. I joined in to help Kathleen. My weapon: a dustpan. Needless to say, Kathleen and I lost.


This is Sam and I. Laura took the picture. It looks like I'm pulling snot out of my nose, but it's not snot. It's just fake spiderweb. Getting the picture?


These are some of my neighbors, Anneka and Mary. For Anneka's birthday (which happened before fall break), Mary (her roommate and one of the RA's), decided to fill their room with balloons. This is a picture of the plan having been fulfilled. Now you're wondering how did we get all the balloons in there. We, meaning Mary, Laura and I, blew them up a few days in advance. Where did we store them? My room.



This is my other RA, Niran.


This is a squirrel.
These two pictures are connected. That lovely little critter was inside our building. That's right, there was a squirrel inside Albright. Well, some people had chased it and cornered it in some one's room and had Niran catch it and take it outside. The next day the same squirrel was back inside the building and in some one's room. Niran went to go catch it again to repeat the process. Well this time, the squirrel bit him and held on. Niran still got the squirrel out of the building, but he also had to go to the hospital and get a rabies shot. Niran was at the hospital from 7pm the evening to 6am the next morning.
And that my dears, is what happens here. Hall Hockey to fake snot to rooms filled with balloons to capture the squirrel to rabies shots. There is never a dull moment when your hall is filled with a bunch of crazies.

14 comments:

R said...

Niran...how do you prounance that?
Whoops- let me retry that one...
pronounce.
how do you pronounce his name?
He looks a wee bit frustrated in that shot...
RABIES SHOT?
That sounds painful.ooo...

R said...

MANICURE please........

And- did you get a headache fr blowing all those balloons?

Mandy said...

It's pronounced Near-ron. And I did get a slight headache, and we all started to kind of get really giddy and high off of the latex balloons. I didn't know that was possible.

R said...

A latex high?!
I reserve my comment for Jennifer's mouth.

Mandy said...

Robin! For shame on you!

angela said...

A LATEX HIGH MMMMMMM

angela said...

it looks like that pic of him was made after he got bit

R said...

#1!* hahaha riflmao
(latex high)

(Rolling In the Floor Laughing My Ass Off)

Mandy said...

*sigh* You guys......

R said...

sorry.
HEY!
Jenn go the fabric and gave to her mom-

R said...

I LOVE THE WALLPAPER!!!
xoAuntRobin!

Rachael said...

Um. I heard a rumor. About a boy. Perhaps you should email your um, "sister" and tell her about said "boy."

xoxo
Rach

R said...

(hint) He will answer to "Captain Jack" tonight.

R said...

POST!!!
Its KILLIN' ME/All of us!