Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

Ok, I am finally posting again. The reason that I didn't was because there wasn't much to share and I was waiting for Halloween so I could tell you all about the amazing awesome costume party. Well, let's see where to start...hmm..... Ok, yesterday I was pretty much the full time employed hair and make-up artist for my friends (pretty much all of 2nd floor Albright). Anywho, I did my hair first at about 1:00 or so, then I helped Toni with her hair and make up. That was followed by doing Rochelle's hair and make up. (She was a fairy). Followed by me doing Brad's scars, he was the Joker. Then I attached Curtis's elf ears, then I did Elisabeth's cat make up, and finally I did Joel's Captain Jack Sparrow make up. I was up to my elbows in assignments. Needless to say, everyone looked fantastic. So fantastic in fact that at the costume party 2nd floor Albright swept the costume contest. There were two catagories: Best Male Costume and Best Female Costume. Brad won best male and I won best female costume. That's right Belle from Beauty and the Beast won. And yes, I looked like Belle. Since I did Brad's scars and stuff it's pretty much like I won twice. Ok, picture time!



Look! It's Bill (Justin) and Hillary (Katlyn) Clinton and Monica Lewinsky (Alica)



The China Doll (Sam), A Gothic Girl (Angel) and a Vampire (Adora)
The Joker (Brad) and The Queen of Hearts (Toni)


Jesus (Joey) and A Geshia/Mulan (Amber)


Captain Jack Sparrow (Joel). I did the make up and put together that costume. Am I good or am I good?

Princess Kathleen, Vampire (Adora again) and Princess Emily



The China Doll (Sam again) and The Rejected Tinkerbelle (Rochelle). Again, I did Rochelle's hair and make up. Again, I am just amazing.

And finally the picutre that you've all been waiting for.....
Introducing three Disney Princesses......

Belle (me) Sleeping Beauty (Laura) and Cinderella (Amber)

9 comments:

angela said...

OMG MANDY THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOOO MUCH FUNN AND IM SURE YOU WERE THE 'BELLE' OF THE BALL I HOPE YOU DID NOT BOUNCE AROUND ALOT

R said...

Naw- that girl don't do no bouncing.
She be firm.
Did i say that?
sorry. (head hung in shame with slight smile underneath...)
Look at YOURSELF- BELLE!
Right nice!
And that CAPTAIN JACK/JOEL!
Mandy Pandy!
Quite nice...mighty nize.
AND MY RIDE IS CONFIRMED!!!
And Driver of course.
THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!
GREAT!

R said...

What?
I'm coning to the play DA!
I'll be there- dressed as a lego!

what?! We can't get dressed up?
Seriously?

Mandy said...

Robin......I don't know what to say to the first part of the first comment. *sigh* What am I going to do with you? Oh! And I'm so excited about you coming up to see the show.

Unknown said...

Mandy, the Slowskies are on the move. We are now proud owners of a new computer and boy do we know how to blog. Love, Elden & Sherry

R said...

They do not-
Rachael with baby in tow - went over to ASSIST them with the key labeled- "ANY"
They couldn't find it.
Imagine that.
but- They are up and "bloggin' now!

R said...

Update this blog little sister

R said...

UPDATE!!!!!
Cute boyfriend
FABULOUS! Play!
GReat hair- Wonderful hats!
xoR

angela said...

plz update im dying to know all about it