Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To those of you who want updates.

Dear readers,

I cannot nor will not update this blog very often right now. Sorry. I have a life outside of this wonderful thing called the Internet; however, it may not be that interesting. Right now I am working on getting everything ready for the end of the semester with finals and final projects and papers and what have you. It's 1.) very important and 2.) not very interesting; therefor, I find no real reason to update this very often right now. I also now have a job that I has been thrown into the mix that is called my life. School is of utmost importance to me. Now, if there are anymore complaints about my lack of updates please feel free to stick them in the trash or in your own eye.

~Management

5 comments:

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael said...

I am updating my comment. I can't believe you get a great boyfriend (so I hear) and then won't update us... work, school, blah blah. :-) And. I have news for you. On the dating front. Yay. I will email you.

xoxo
Rach

R said...

I just can't believe you don't have time to update-
So have Joel do it!
Tell Mr Fine he owes me an email by the way!
xoR

Mandy said...

Nobody updates this except for me. And Rachael,I can't wait to hear this news.

R said...

Hey chickadee-
What comment did you hava delete?
Not good.
Missed seeing you today- xoxoR