Friday, October 3, 2008

Albright Epidemic: Zombie Wars

Well, I would like to say that I am feeling a lot better. YAY! This weekend in my building we're playing a game called Zombie Wars. Pretty much, if you get tagged with a spoon by a zombie (somebody wearing red) then you're a zombie too. The object: don't get zombie-i-fied. If your a zombie, the object: zombie-i-fy as many people as possible. I am not playing, because I am just too cool. Actually, I thought that the Albright Epidemic was going to be effecting me this weekend, but apparently it's not. Anyhow....what have I been up to at college you might ask? Well, there's always the tree climbing, sprinkler running, and tag playing all at midnight or so. Oh might I add that I kick butt at all of that. I am a beast. My friend, Joel....aka Hobo Joel or Sprinkles, is one of the people that I've commandeered for this. Other people occasionally go along with this commandeering, but sometimes they are just bupkisses and decide not to play along with the fun games. Well anyhow, I am a beast at climbing/shimming up trees on campus. This has been proven and there are several witnesses to this....including the campus police. Apparently tree climbing at 12:30 at night is a suspicious activity.

4 comments:

R said...

What The Hell?!
Climbing trees...
omg.
You'll hava ask Becca about climbing up statues... without assistance
drunk
in full spotlight
no less.
And being stupid enough to call home to tell me about it!

Mandy said...

Robin, at least I am fully sober when I engage in these activities. I mean, I've got to find some way to spend my free time, and I think that this is a lot better than getting drunk, doing drugs and having sex. I mean, I'm just acting like an eight year old at 12:30 at night. How harmful can that be?

Rachael said...

I don't know... I mean, Becca WAS perfectly sober when she jumped off a pier WITH the eight year olds... and look how THAT turned out.

Hmmm... Mandy - my suggestion - perhaps buddy up with a male companion who can pull your ass to the ER in case of fall or other mishap. Sober or not.

Thankfully (cough, cough) Brandon was there to save my sister from the shark infested waters.

angela said...

ALL SOUNDS LIKE INNOCENT FUN JUST BE CAREFULL