Thursday, October 2, 2008

Albright Epidemic

There's an epidemic sweeping my building, and everybody who's gotten it has gotten sick. And yes, I am one of the victims. I have gotten sick with the cold that's ravaging my floor. Well, I'm looking at the fact that it could be worse and I could not be able to talk or move, and thankfully I can. I just have a sore throat, a cough, and a slightly stuffy nose. So, here's to the Day-Quill, cough drops, hot tea and chicken noodle soup, and hopefully I'll be better soon.

2 comments:

R said...

Gargle salt water every chance you get-
Take- yes! steal- borrow
Salt fr the dining room and gargle it even a few times at night from a cup ONLY you use.
TRY YOUR best to talk only at a whisper level to rest yur throat-
and sleep as much as you can.
So-
You've been touching door knobs and handrails I see. And things like light switches.
NASTY.
Do you have some of that germ gel hand santizer?
GET YOU SOME and use it-
Chair backs when you pull them out-
NASTY.
Whereever somebody 's hands have been- yours go too!
Just don't do it.
Use your jacket or shirt tial to open doors with-
NO handrails!
Sleep with gimpy! almost sitting up at night so you won't cough.
You'll hava learn to take PREcautionary measures-
Or you will enjoy many more cold to come.
VERY PROUD OF YOU NOT CALLIN HOME WHINNIN'.
YOU ARE GROWING BEFORE MY EYES! IN THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS!

angela said...

ALWAYS WIPE OFF SHOPPING CART HANDLES WITH SANITIZER, USE YOUR FOOT TO SLUSH THE PUBLIC TOILET S TRY TO STAY AT LEAST 3 FT AWAY FROM ANYONE SNEEZING OR COUGHING. STUDY SHOWS THAT WHEN SOMEONE SNEEZES OR COUGHS IF THEY DO NOT COVER THEIR MOUTH THEY SPRAY THEIR GERMS FOR 3 FT BEFORE THEY START TO FALL TO THE GROUND. #1 IN PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF GERMS WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN OR USE SANITIZER. THEY MAKE HARD CANDY WITH VITAMIN C IN IT ILL GET YOU SOME. CHLORASEPTIC THROAT SPRAY HELPS ALOT TOOOO