Monday, March 23, 2009

Murphy's Law

I'm assuming that you all know Murphy's Law: what could go wrong will. Well, everybody knows that one person who this applies to: everything bad imaginable happens to this person. Well, if you didn't think that you knew a person like this, you do now. It's me. And now you're all asking yourselves "What is she talking about?" Ok, so story-time.

It's Friday, and I get back to campus after watching Luke and go see the Vagina Monologues and I get flowers for no apparent reason. (Everything is going great so far....or so you think.) Well, in the middle of all this happyness I lose my phone. I cannot find my phone. Why? Oh, just because it was on vibrate AND had a low battery. By now, it is dead. And even if it wasn't, I couldn't hear it if I called it. So now I am phoneless, which means I am brainless and not connected. I feel naked...ok not really, but you get the picture.

So, Murphy's Law. All these amazing things happen, but you lose your phone. You lose your phone and it's on vibrate. You lose your phone and it's almost dead. Yeah....I really hate that law.

2 comments:

angela said...

one good thing loosing your phone gave you a chance to poooosssstttttt

angela said...

i hope you find it