Monday, March 9, 2009

Ooops...

Sorry, it's been awhile since my last post. What can I say? I've been really busy. Snowdays, sick days, sunny days, days that papers have been due....you get the picture. Anywho...things here have been amazing. It's Spring Break and I'm having fun up here in Charlotte. (I'll be home on Friday...keep your pants on.) Yesterday I actually had a home cooked meal! REAL FOOD!!!! I don't think you people get it. The food in the cafe has been going downhill. Wait....that's lightly putting it. To be honest, it sucks! So any real food is amazing.

Ok, other news. Um....I have got a part in the next play that's comming up. The play is Black Comedy and I am Harold. Well...we're changing the character's name to Helen. It's going to be hilarious. *Hint hint: This means that you should come see it.*

2 comments:

R said...

Looking forward 2 seeN you!
xoR

R said...

I am missing you today.
YCAR