Monday, January 12, 2009

New New New

Well, it's a new year, and a new semester with new classes full of new people. I must say that so far I am enjoying my classes; even though I've only been to three of the five. Unfortunatly in each of my three classes there is a shmuck. My English class, my Core class...all though Joel is in there to save me from death of the shmuck....or rather save him from being beaten to death by me. In second case, Joel would just watch me beat Ross down...oops. Ross is also unfortunatly in my English class. Please, somebody save me. And to further my three days a week with shmucks....the only male in Cover of Life is in my theatre class. I think I may end up shooting somebody......or at least beating someone down with a high heeled shoe. Oh well, at least things will be interesting this semester.

5 comments:

angela said...

MANDY JEFF WANTS T KNOW IF YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR CHEESCAKE HE READS HIS BOOK MOST NIGHTS SORRY WE WERENT THERE TO MEET YOUR FRIEND MAYBE NEXT TIME

Mandy said...

I haven't gotten around to eating the cheese cake yet, but I am very excited about cutting into it. I'm thinking about doing that tonight. I'm glad that Jeff is enjoying his book. He'll be happy to know that I'll be reading Poe and King and watching Silence of the Lambs in my English class.

angela said...

JEFF SAYS YOU GO GIRL

R said...

I remember hearing about this guy somewhere about the bridge and concrete company. Right?

Are there metal detectors in your buildings?
Behave yourself!
* * *
I hear you had snow! * * *
* * *
* * * *
How fun!
xoR
PS! Send Addie LEE!

angela said...

wanted you to know jeff and i traveled north on I-77 THRU CHARLOTTE i saw a sign for QUEENS UNIVERSITY and also we spent about 3 days in LOS ANGELES CA. AROUND COLTON AND CARSON CA. HOPE ALL IS WELL LET US HEAR FROM YOU I HOPE YOU DIDN'T WAIT TOOOO LONG TO EAT YOUR CHEESE CAKE EEEWWWWW